Quinable is an Austin, Texas based two-sided technology platform company that acts as an intermediary between healthcare facilities that need on-demand healthcare services from a network of providers in real-time while reducing costs, delays and middlemen. We are designed to benefit all users by acting as an integrator between Healthcare Institutions and those seeking to work.
About the Role
We are looking for a competitive, results driven, self-starter to help expand our customer base. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers, demonstrating our services and products via email and phone communication. This is a hunting role. Ultimately, your goal is to help us meet and surpass business expectations while contributing to Quinable’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Develop sales opportunities with healthcare facilities that are using agency staffing and see through the entire sales cycle
- Conduct cold calls into facility prospects
- Create Sales Campaigns for large accounts and closely coordinate company involvement.
- Identify and qualify leads and generate new business opportunities to achieve revenue quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Negotiate and close deals following the company’s practices and processes.
- Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analysis, segmented research and information to identify the attributes most valued by the potential clients.
- Some travel to trade shows and networking events will be required.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Self-discipline, focus and strong time management skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment.
Salary range is $55,000 to $65,000 plus bonuses. If interested, please email resume to [email protected] and we will be in touch!
|30 Day Revenue